Publisher Participation Specs
- Participating sites must have 1,000 page views per day.
- Participating Sites cannot display child pornography or contain links
to such content.
- Participating Sites must not contain or link to software piracy.
- Participating Sites cannot be used for software trading (warez).
- Participating Sites must not contain or link to any forms of illegal
activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking’, etc.)
- Participating sites cannot be proxy sites or contain link(s) to such
- Participating Sites cannot contain gratuitous displays of violence,
obscene or vulgar imagery or language, and abusive content or content which
endorses or threatens physical harm.
- Participating Sites must not promote any types of hate-mongering.
(i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based
or personal, etc.)
- Participating Sites cannot participate in or transmit inappropriate
newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam).
- Participating Sites must not promote any types of illegal substance,
paraphernalia or activity with illegal, false or deceptive investment
advice or money-making opportunities.
- Participating Sites cannot be under construction, incomplete or contain
little original content.
- Participating Sites must not contain any type of content that
reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
- Participating Sites must contain the code provided by AdsCampaign
intact and unchanged. Websites may contain more than one page containing
the code, but only two occurrence of the code is allowed per individual